5 - 24 posts

Number of posts : 20

Gamer Tag : F4H Q Bert Registration date : 2010-04-07

Favourite Car : 1961 Lincoln Continental
Almost anything made by Dodge
Preferred Class : C,B,A RWD

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:01 pm

Just thought I would stop by and say hey. Since being made team captain of AAR I have been swamped with restructuring the team and getting our new home ready. So I haven't had much time to browse other forums.

I would like to personaly invite you guys over to the site AARacers.net I think it is much easier to navigate than our old one. Also I am working on an icon and link for our site to add to your affiliates links if Epicz or Neo want to send me one for your site I would be happy to add it to our site. Congrats on the team championship last year and the addition of your sponsor. Pretty cool stuff! Well good luck this year, cant wait to get back on the track and race with everyone. hope you guys and gals stop by and say hi once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2172

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

Hey Bert,

Cheers for stopping by. Will defo check the site out.

I will try get a Logo sorted.

Our size are 216x70px
Back to top Go down
F4H Q Bert
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:46 pm

Yep Gashi gave me the low down on the Link were just trying to finalize what we want for the pic. I wasn't to keen on using my own car, I want something a bit more team oriented. Looking forward to seeing lots of EZT guys stopping by and shooting the breeze. Smile
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 8:16 pm

Thanks for stopping by Q! Do we need to re-register on your new site? I tried my password from the old site and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 10:47 pm

Hey, Q!! I'd love to "run into you" once in a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
F4H Q Bert
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyFri 07 Jan 2011, 12:53 am

Ya sorry Uncabunca the new site is just that completely new. Not much at all was kept from the old one. I cleaned house so to speak. And it looks like you figured it out. Interested to hear what you think.

We will also be doing all of our sign-ups for the Central Division of the Grand Am Rolex on the site, much like GLR does on the FMC website to help drive traffic.

@ Neo - Still by far the worst accident I have ever had in the IFCA Shocked
Back to top Go down
Adman
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts

Number of posts : 306

Gamer Tag : Adman and Jezzy Registration date : 2010-02-22

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 9:13 am

Hey Q Bert, if you're captain, can you fire Don please? Wink
Back to top Go down
VVV Imbue
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Number of posts : 15

Gamer Tag : VVV Imbue Registration date : 2009-12-17

Favourite Car : Radical SR8

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 12:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
F4H Gashi X
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts
F4H Gashi X

Number of posts : 84

Gamer Tag : F4H Gashi X Registration date : 2010-05-14

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:18 am

Unfortunatly not a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Maga
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Maga

Number of posts : 32

Gamer Tag : BRM Maga Registration date : 2011-01-09

Favourite Car : Mercedez Touring Car
Preferred Class : R2

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 10:34 am

what you guys think about a Team´s Challenge? Not like the old Club Kings, but a new one. We have here EZT, GLR, BRM and AAR. We can elaborate an event with 4 drivers on each Team, running against the others Car Club´s.
Would be a way to try start a new racing league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brm.net.br
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 10:39 am

Sounds like a great idea. Maga, this is going to take a while to get sorted out. But, ideas for various events will be needed. Keep it up, Bud!! cheers
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 10:45 am

Sounds like a great idea, Maga. Why don't you develop it a little more and than present it to us?
Back to top Go down
Adman
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts

Number of posts : 306

Gamer Tag : Adman and Jezzy Registration date : 2010-02-22

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:33 am

AAR Gashi wrote:
Unfortunatly

That you used this word is good enough for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maga
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Maga

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 3:52 pm

I´ll work the Teams Challenge idea and bring to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
F4H Q Bert
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 5:44 pm

Asking me to get rid of Don is like me asking Neo to get rid of EpicZ and no matter what I find it rude. I'm sorry you guys feel the way you do about things at the IFCA and my team owner. But I personally dont support all of the teams leaving as they have. If Nascar decide to change a race official or rearrange management, teams wouldn't just up and leave to start a new league regardless of how they handled it. It's asinine to say the least. All you are doing is hurting the sport as a whole. You voice your opinion in a well thought out manner without being derogatory and and you do what you can to make things work. You could be taking sign-up's right now and getting your series running the way YOU want it right now in the place it has always been. It is what it is. And you have made your decision so be it.

I am truly sadend by the whole chain of events.
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 6:24 pm

First of all, one person within our membership made the comment. I believe it to be rhetorical, tongue-in-cheek--or whatever you want to call it--for the reason you indicated. No, Don may not be my favorite person, but please--know this--I have always respected him for what he has made (IFCA) and who he is (founder and CEO).

Your analogy doesn't work, either, because who cares about a NASCAR official or it's administration. Perhaps I'm not that into NASCAR to really care, I suppose, too. Forgive me, please, on this one.

However, one that would work, is in a hospital. If a really well known and respected doctor was booted from some well known health care system, you better believe his patients are going to follow him. Not only that, he'd probably take a few more docs with him. I know because it's happened where I work.

In any event and all analogies aside, this situation was handled completely wrong--in my opinion. It probably could have been prevented or, at the very least, caught before things spiraled way out of control. Doesn't seem like there were any "checks or balances" in place.
Back to top Go down
Maga
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Maga

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 6:48 pm

The problem was not about Chilled being removed from your admin status, but HOW this was made.

People can´t be treated with that kind of disrespect, specially after the great work he did at IFCA.

I loved racing there, but IFCA for me is done.
Back to top Go down
EZT Stephane19
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT Stephane19

Number of posts : 410

Gamer Tag : stephane19 Registration date : 2011-01-06

Favourite Car : Porsche 911 gt3rs
Preferred Class : c-b

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:30 pm

Maga wrote:
what you guys think about a Team´s Challenge? Not like the old Club Kings, but a new one. We have here EZT, GLR, BRM and AAR. We can elaborate an event with 4 drivers on each Team, running against the others Car Club´s.
Would be a way to try start a new racing league.
didnt not race the old club kings(new B here) but sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
EZT Stephane19
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT Stephane19

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

EZT Neo 45 wrote:
First of all, one person within our membership made the comment. I believe it to be rhetorical, tongue-in-cheek--or whatever you want to call it--for the reason you indicated. No, Don may not be my favorite person, but please--know this--I have always respected him for what he has made (IFCA) and who he is (founder and CEO).

Your analogy doesn't work, either, because who cares about a NASCAR official or it's administration. Perhaps I'm not that into NASCAR to really care, I suppose, too. Forgive me, please, on this one.

However, one that would work, is in a hospital. If a really well known and respected doctor was booted from some well known health care system, you better believe his patients are going to follow him. Not only that, he'd probably take a few more docs with him. I know because it's happened where I work.

In any event and all analogies aside, this situation was handled completely wrong--in my opinion. It probably could have been prevented or, at the very least, caught before things spiraled way out of control. Doesn't seem like there were any "checks or balances" in place.
very well said A true Capitain cheers
Back to top Go down
EZT Stephane19
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT Stephane19

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

Maga wrote:
The problem was not about Chilled being removed from your admin status, but HOW this was made.

People can´t be treated with that kind of disrespect, specially after the great work he did at IFCA.

I loved racing there, but IFCA for me is done.
And X2 here budy
Back to top Go down
F4H Q Bert
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:40 pm

Use whatever RACE venue you like the racing analogy is still a better look into things than a hospital. I'm sorry but if your a patient of Chilled's then yes I would go where my doctor was going. But i'm not I am a team captain of a racing team and why would I leave the biggest and best most recognized league because of a disagreement between people in management.

And just so I'm not craping on my buddy Gashi's post I will comment on the championship conversation. TORA does not offer a TEAM championship that I know of. If they add one then thats great I suppose. I raced over there last year, the qualifying with collisions on and the cutting corners and allowing people post dirty times for qualifying. You can have it. What other league offers a TEAM championship that was based on all the series over the entire year. None that I know of and that is my point. And if you do find one you can be Champion of the 4 or 5 teams that participate vs. the 20+ teams that you competed against in the IFCA.

I understand Neo that the comment might have been made tongue and cheek and by one person. I was just stating that I found it to be rude that is all.

I have allot of respect for you Neo and allot of the other guys on your team. I am just trying to voice another opinion and hope that you realize the IFCA is and was always larger and more important than those 5 individuals in management. I don't believe you will find anything even close to being as awesome as the IFCA.

Maga I am reminded of a person who stayed with me in my younger days. For a year he lived with me he didn't pay rent but he did help me clean up with dishes and keeping the house tidy he even went so far as to fix a couple of things what need fixing like replacing a faucet and fixing the Heater (he paid for the motor). He had a set of keys and he could come and go as he pleased. I paid the mortgage I paid the bills and the house was in my name. we started to have disagreements about some things that were going on in the house. At the point when I decided that the arrangement wasn't going to work I asked him to leave. He got very upset and told me I would regret it. He was right I did regret it he used his keys to rob me of some very personal items. This is a guy I went to school with and considered him a part of my family. He knew my mom and my brother and had spent time with us during the holidays. In retrospect had I done what the CEO's of the IFCA had done and stolen the keys from him before telling him he had to leave I could have saved myself allot of heartache and possibly been able to repair the friendship. I'm sorry but that is how I view that Maga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey been awhile   Hey been awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey been awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: WELCOME TO EZT MOTORSPORT :: General Chat-
Jump to: