FTW AlphaDog
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts
FTW AlphaDog

Number of posts : 5

Gamer Tag : FTW AlphaDog Registration date : 2011-06-16

Preferred Class : F-X, but for online racing, C-A

FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC) Empty
PostSubject: FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC)   FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:48 pm

Didn't know if this was the correct place for this, so please move it if it is not. I know that Tomcat is active in the TAC, so i figured i'd give you all the info if you would like to join in. Except Casper, he's not fast enough........ lol!

FTW-TAC Sign up and Power Rankings.
by FTW Trashskills ยป Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 am

New Format Please Read !
Updated May 02/05/2011

This will be the New Player sign up thread as well as Player Rankings and Current Classes, Do Not post discussion here If you do it will be deleted.

Rules

1 - If you are new to all this and want to compete you must sign in here and then send me a message on X-box live ( FTW Trashskills ) let me know you signed up, and please if you only plan on running 1 or 2 events please dont take up the spot, there are limited number of spaces avalible. We are looking for players that will continue to run.

2 - In order for you to have a Certified Ranking and be put into a class, you will need to have competed in 5 of the last 25 events, I will take your 5 best finishing rank and add up for a point total. This will deturmin the class you will be in.

Elite Class
Platinum Class
Gold Class
Silver Class
Bronze Class
Qualifying

3 - You will not be placed in a class until you have recorded a time in 5 events. There will be 5 classes total. Plus Qualifying, So you should fit in somewhere. If you are in qualifying you still can win credits but you will be placed with all current qualifying players.

4 - Depending on how many players play each Round , 1 point is awarded for 1st overall, 2 points for 2nd Overall and so on. The Avg amount of players each round is 60. If player partispation is 35 or less I will double the finish rank to keep Power Ranking in check. Example. 20 place finish will get a 40th.

5 - Please note: even though this system uses points for your finishes to get you in a competitive class. I resurve the right to place you in the class I think you will be most competitive in. This is to avoid any sandbagging

6 - Your Time Attack Time must be set during the time of each round for your time to count, i will allow a 12 hour window if current leaderboards fall behind.

7 - A new evert will start every other week and continue for 2 weeks. At the end of each 2 week event I will adjust the Power Rankings. although as you know it may take me a few days. It is a lot of work.

8 - I do ask that you compete in at least 1 of the last 5 events to keep you Class Status.

9 - if you wish to sponsor an event please contact me with the details of your track and class selection

Here is a direct link to the thread on the FTW site.
http://ftwracing.freeforums.org/ftw-tac-sign-up-and-power-rankings-t4227.html
Hope to see some of you there!
Back to top Go down
http://ftwracing.freeforums.org/
EZT TomCat7
1500 - 1999 posts
1500 - 1999 posts
EZT TomCat7

Number of posts : 1578

Gamer Tag : EZT TomCat7 Registration date : 2009-02-19

Favourite Car : 1965 Pontiac GTO
Preferred Class : All

FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC)   FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:03 pm

Yes this is a good Time Attack.
Some weeks the tracks and cars don't agree with me.

I like A class or lower.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.enivausa.com/tomphillips/en-us/

FTW Time Attack Challenge (TAC)
Page 1 of 1