100 - 249 posts
XPR Venom

Number of posts : 146

Gamer Tag : XPR Venom Registration date : 2012-04-23

Favourite Car : idk too many
Preferred Class : B thru R2

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 2:17 pm

I have an offer for you guys at EZT. XPR is starting to revamp a dead race league website, xboxproleagueracing.forumotion.co.uk. We are looking for members of each team in all major sites to help steward, host races, or even creating a series. Please if this interests you guys feel free to message me. We will be doing a series shortly to kind of end fm4. Our first main series probably won't start until February on the new xboxone. We may still have a few members not getting it right away and will still be on fm4. We will continue to hold races there until the majority of racers from all websites are on the new platform. I've also been in talks with GLR, CRA, AOT to also help. That way it's not just XPR running the site our goal is to run series that are new from what were all used to and try to work around the main series at VM and TORA. first series will be the viper cup presented by SRT Motorsports as they will have a prize package for series winner, including leather bound viper book stickers ALMS Jacket sized for winner, and a SRT tote bag with I'm guessing random stuff as well. Again let me know if you are interested in helping in anyway, even if it's just showing up to race. Check the site out and register now for numbers for upcoming season. Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT Sabre

Number of posts : 469

Gamer Tag : EZT Sabre Registration date : 2012-05-13

Favourite Car : Ford GT40
Preferred Class : R2

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 11:43 pm

Signing up to the website. Don't have much spare time to help run the series but if the time zone fits me I will run with you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 1:21 pm

I'll check out your site there Venom, but I can't make any promises. Quite frankly, I'm loving GTAV and I'm taking advantage of the lull in racing to spend my time playing that.
Back to top Go down
XPR Venom
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
XPR Venom

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptySun 08 Dec 2013, 2:32 pm

hey guys at ezt. hope all is well. with the transition of xbox 360 to xb1 we know racing is minimal. well XPLR is currently working on a series to start within next 2 weeks. itll be the CTCC multiclass racing including b spec cars with minimal tuning with a 40% power restrictions. all these cars are within .200 in testing. also racing will be the ST class. these cars will be mid a class touring cars. these cars in testing are within .500 with 17 cars in this class. tracks will be smaller tracks including national and club circuits. races will be roughly 20 mins of intense racing with an action packed field of wo different classes. get over to XPLR n register for the site and number or race permit. would like to see some of you there. races will most likely be fridays at 7 pm est.
Back to top Go down
EZT TomCat7
1500 - 1999 posts
1500 - 1999 posts
EZT TomCat7

Number of posts : 1578

Gamer Tag : EZT TomCat7 Registration date : 2009-02-19

Favourite Car : 1965 Pontiac GTO
Preferred Class : All

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 11:38 am

I'm in Venom. I already signed up.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.enivausa.com/tomphillips/en-us/

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 3:06 pm

I'm going to check this out. I'll most likely sign up.
Back to top Go down
XPR Venom
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
XPR Venom

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013, 10:47 am

make sure u apply for ur number in race permit area. this series is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey EZT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey EZT   Hey EZT Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey EZT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: Archive :: External Events :: External Events :: Xbox Pro League Racing (XPLR) Events-
Jump to: