EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet... Empty
PostSubject: The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet...   The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet... EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013, 3:36 pm

We recently ran a poll for team members to find out when they plan on getting the new Xbox One console. Only one member said they would be getting it at launch. The rest of the team that was planning to upgrade was split with half saying they would get the console in 3-6 months after launch and the other half 6 months to a year after launch.

This seems to be true for the at large Forza community as well. VM has announced that they will stay with FM4 for all their official series in 2014, running occasional test series on FM5. IFCA, as well, has indicated that they will continue to host race series on FM4. TORA, on the other hand, has said that all of their official 2014 series will be on FM5, while unofficial community series can continue on FM4.

Microsoft will continue to support the 360 for at least another year. New games will continue to be released for the 360 platform, most notably Project CARS which is scheduled for early 2014.

So, while those that migrate to the XB1 at launch will probably stop playing the 360, for those that don't migrate there should still be organized racing on the 360 for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
EZT Strumlord
1000 - 1249 posts
1000 - 1249 posts
EZT Strumlord

Number of posts : 1042

Gamer Tag : EZT Strumlord Registration date : 2011-10-01

Favourite Car : Seat Leon Supercup

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet...   The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet... EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 1:22 am

I will peacefully coexist on both platforms. Very Happy  My son's football season is winding down (they won't make it far into the playoffs) so I expect to blow the dust off my wheel and hit the track in the next two or three weeks. The wheel is still a grey area at this point with the XBOX One and FM5 so I expect to get a few more miles out of FM4. I'm hoping to run some laps for fun over the weekend just to knock the rust off.
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet...   The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet... EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 10:06 am

EZT Strumlord wrote:
...I'm hoping to run some laps for fun over the weekend just to knock the rust off.
Will be looking for ya!
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

Number of posts : 448

Gamer Tag : EZT AXE Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet...   The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet... EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 2:33 pm

Long live the 360 and the PS3! The last consoles I will ever own most likely.  violin soldier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet...   The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Xbox 360 isn't dead yet...
Page 1 of 1