1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

Thoughts and Comments Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts and Comments   Thoughts and Comments EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 10:19 am

First, a big thanks to all who took part in this series! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. While we had hoped for a bit bigger turnout, I think it's fair to say we had some fantastic racing nonetheless.

Coot and I would also like to thank our team mates for helping us make this happen. From testing the cars, to helping with the web pages, to hosting and tracking the results. Without them, this would have not been such a success! You guys are the best, bar none.

Please share any thoughts, comments, suggestions or criticisms you may have regarding this series. Your input is always welcomed and valued by us to continue to bring top series to race in.

EZT MAKO 6669
EZT Coot
Back to top Go down
BigBen0913
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts
BigBen0913

Number of posts : 15

Gamer Tag : BIGBEN0913 Registration date : 2014-05-04

Favourite Car : 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Comments   Thoughts and Comments EmptyThu 03 Jul 2014, 7:26 pm

This was the first series that I have ran with you guys and I really liked how it was organized and ran.  You guys were very helpful whenever I asked for help, and on the racetrack you were great racers.  I liked how both the cars were set-up so that they were just about even.  Let me know when you guys are thinking of running another series.  Until then, I'll be getting ready for Classics over on VM.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Comments   Thoughts and Comments EmptySun 06 Jul 2014, 6:30 am

Glad you enjoyed it Ben!! It was great having you. You were a pretty formidable opponent as well. Keep checking back with us, our next one is already in the works. I think you'll like it!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Comments   Thoughts and Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: Archive :: EZT Vintage NASCAR Series-
Jump to: