EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO Empty
PostSubject: XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO   XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO EmptyTue 07 Nov 2017, 11:49 am

Is anyone purchasing or has purchased either one? If it has been purchased, which one was it and what are your thoughts about it?
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO   XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO EmptyWed 08 Nov 2017, 12:12 am

Just to clarify, Scorpio was the project name for the onex. It's just Xbox one S.

I am definitely going with the One X as I have had a 4k TV for almost 2 years already. I've watched a number of movies and shows in 4k and it's amazing. Just a matter of when I will get it, as it's too close to the holidays right now to drop that much cash. Most likely will get it early next year.

At this point in time I think the one S is pretty much a waste. It is essentially an Xbox one with a 4k dvd player. It will only upscale standard xbox one games to 4k, it will not play native 4k games like the new Forza in 4k. You can play the new 4k ultra hd dvd's on it, but if you don't have a 4k TV it's a total waste of money. It would only be a viable option if you don't want to spend the money on the X, but want to watch movies in 4k and have your games look a bit better.

Even if you don't have a 4k set up yet, the one X is a good option. Even in 1080P the games reportedly look fantastic, and the system itself has far more capabilities and functionality. I have a friend who was testing it before release, and though he was under contract not to discuss it he did tell me it is pretty awesome. Now that it is out, we'll see what the scoop is over the next few weeks I guess, though I do expect things to be pretty positive overall.
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO   XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO EmptyWed 08 Nov 2017, 4:38 pm

MAKO, there is a version called Scorpio. It is like twice the price of the X ($899 v $499).
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO   XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO EmptyWed 08 Nov 2017, 9:04 pm

Yeah, I saw that on Amazon today but they are both the same price?

EDIT: I went back and looked Neo, the Scorpio edition is the same price. It's just got a specially branded case and controller, the unit itself is exactly the same as the regular One X. If someone is charging $900 for it they're robbing people big time!! I might get the Scorpio, I kind of like the look of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO   XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO Empty

Back to top Go down

XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE SCORPIO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: WELCOME TO EZT MOTORSPORT :: General Chat-
Jump to: