EZT MOTORSPORT
Welcome back! Please log in!

RegisterEZT MOTORSPORTHomeSearchLog in

tuning help (please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

tuning help (please) Empty
PostSubject: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:20 pm

i have a saleen s7 R2 class wondering if anyone could tune up my caar for me
ps. i am looking for some one trustworthy tuning help (please) Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:10 am

no offense...but if I thought anyone here as un-trustworthy, either I or them wouldnt be here.

It really is bad timing. We are all scrambling to figure out what cars we are running for the upcoming series'. As well as get them tuned and painted. There's alot of forum activity that you cant view. After the dust settles, and you still want some help, I'll see if I can lend you a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

thanks chuck ill remember that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RacyStacey
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
RacyStacey

Number of posts : 199

Gamer Tag : EZT RacyStacey Registration date : 2009-12-07

Favourite Car : Ford GT or Ferrari F430
Preferred Class : One I can win in..lol

PostSubject: Re: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:10 am

Chuck's right things are crazy right now. Since your only 14. I am thinking your car control is still new. Start out with your stock settings for your S7. Then add in all the downforce you can equally front and rear. Then drive the car.

Practice the basics, learn the basic techniques to driving a race car. Finding the racing line, braking zones, getting smooth with the throttle. Tuning the car comes after you have a good grasp of the basics of racing.

Take care,
EZT RacyStacey
Back to top Go down
http://www.probetalk.com

PostSubject: Re: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 6:19 am

if the car doesnt feel very good with the default settings, do a search on fm.net for the fuerdog calculator and start over with those settings and go from there.

The main thing is to make sure your tire pressure and alignment (camber/caster) settings are good before trying to tune the suspension.
Back to top Go down
EZT Lunar
1000 - 1249 posts
1000 - 1249 posts
EZT Lunar

Number of posts : 1130

Gamer Tag : EZT Lunar Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:30 am

www.myforzagarage.com

the tuning calculater i use is located there. simply type in your cars weight, weight distribution and downforce and it will set of a pretty solid tune. i use them as a starting point on all my cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tuning help (please)   tuning help (please) Empty

Back to top Go down

tuning help (please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: WELCOME TO EZT MOTORSPORT :: Tuning & Driving-
Jump to: