Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

Number of posts : 117

Gamer Tag : Midnite Rider Registration date : 2011-01-09

Preferred Class : R Class Junky

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 2:22 am

I know I am going out on a limb and speaking for my whole team but I think the majority of who is left would like to extend a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our friends and former teammates on EZT. Let me know if you guys get any series up and running. I am looking for some racing that is more US friendly than what they have been running on VM.

As you know our team went through some restructuring recently and one of our admins had to be booted off the team for the over all team's sake. I would like to apologize to anyone that was affected by that rampant admin and let you know that we are still here and running, and not all of us are assholes! (Yes, I am refering to Lothar, he is no longer a part of our team and Redneck has now retired after trimming off the dead wood)
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:16 am

Thank you Midnight and best wishes to you and all your teammates as well.

For my part I have no ill will towards your team. I enjoyed racing against you and Viper, as well as several others during the Nascar series. I was unaware of the recent drama until it was posted on the forums. Best of luck to your team and I look forward to racing against you again.
Back to top Go down
Virality
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts

Number of posts : 497

Gamer Tag : EZT Virality Registration date : 2012-06-03

Favourite Car : Anything Ferrari, Porsche or BMW
Preferred Class : All classes but prefer anything higher than S!

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:50 am

Hope GLR remains active for a long time! Thanks for the good wishes and to you and GLR as well.
Back to top Go down
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

Number of posts : 448

Gamer Tag : EZT AXE Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 1:59 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
XessIV36
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts
XessIV36

Number of posts : 2678

Gamer Tag : XessIV36 Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 5:43 pm

Great to see some good things happening over at GLR and cant wait to turn some well needed laps with the New GLR...
Back to top Go down
Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 12:04 pm

cheers

Thanks guys, we look forward to running with you all again as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 5:50 pm

Thanks Midnite. Hoping nothing but the best for you Viper and the rest of GLR,looking forward to seeing you guys on the track soon.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:52 pm

Thanks EZT Puckhead, I miss racing with you guys, unfortunately as it stands now I work pretty much 7 days a week (running a bakery is tough business) and have a hard time running at the VM due to their start times being in the afternoon here. I did sign up for the super tuner series at the IFCA which starts Friday as that start time is good for me. Although I am not much of a tuner I am intrigued by being able to build the car with any parts I choose to use. Wink
Back to top Go down
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:16 pm

I agree, their start times are better for me too, and they have some interesting series but a lot of us are still banned over there so if you talk to Dale or Don tell them I said "HI!"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR 852359562
Back to top Go down
Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 1:19 pm

I am surprised EZT Axe...if you or others are interested in running there send GT Don a message, I was still banned until he cleared it up for me about 6 months or so ago. I think they have gotten over themselves there as they were the ones with the issue, not us. Wink
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 1:28 pm

I have enough to run at VM. I have no interest in anything GTDon or the IFCA has to offer. Period. VM is where EZT focuses its team championship efforts. Smile

Besides, I got banned for something quite innocent. So, I'm done. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:19 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:
I am surprised EZT Axe...if you or others are interested in running there send GT Don a message, I was still banned until he cleared it up for me about 6 months or so ago. I think they have gotten over themselves there as they were the ones with the issue, not us. Wink
I have sent Don a message and he says I'm not banned but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

EZT Neo 45 wrote:
I have enough to run at VM. I have no interest in anything GTDon or the IFCA has to offer. Period. VM is where EZT focuses its team championship efforts. Smile

Besides, I got banned for something quite innocent. So, I'm done. Wink

I understand Neo, I too was banned for no reason other than me saying can't we all just grow up and race. I don't blame you but really I have nothing else I can run at until something comes up with you guys, VM times just do not work for me at this time with the exception of the Nascar series, but I suspect that is done as well. I don't see the FMC running anymore really, I can't do it all myself and I have lost most of my teammate support to other teams or retirement. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of EZT from your friends at GLR
Page 1 of 1