9 posters
AuthorMessage
XxKarlosxX21
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Number of posts : 15

Gamer Tag : XxKarlosxX21 Registration date : 2013-02-25

Looking to join EZT Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 10:55 am

hey all. been in a few lobbies on VM with you all. thought i would pop by and see if it cool to join you all. had conversations with Sabre and he recommends you.

Your Gamertag:XxKarlosxX21
Are you willing to change your gamertag to add the EZT tag?Yes
Real First Name:Karl
Nationality:British
Wheel Or Controller User: Controller
Have you sent a Friend Request to EZT XessIVLife? yes
Have you beaten the EZT Time Attack? yes
Have you read and understand the Team Rules and the above requirements: yes

Hobbies.. playing with my kids, driving on days out, track racing when i can, xbox, drinking, pool/snooker.

About me: - I'm 27 from near birmingham uk. i have 3 daughters who take up alot of time wheni am not working so always good to be able to relax when they are in bed by playing the xbox..i have recently come back to forza and slowly getting back upto speed.

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 11:19 am

Hi and welcome!! Good luck on your application to join us. Look forward to meeting you on the track! Haha, drinking, one of my favorite hobbies too.
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 1:22 pm

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you here and on track!! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:51 pm

Welcome Karl! You are now an associate member of team EZT. As such, you now have limited access to the team events section and can be included on EZT race teams. We will also share tunes and paints with you. Send a FR to THEDRIVINFORCE. This is a team gamertag. From there you can reach all members of EZT. (This is new, so not everyone is a friend of THEDRIVINFORCE yet.) You will also be invited to join the EZTR car club on forza. This is our reserve team for associate members. DO NOT change your gamertag at this point. That has to wait until you are a full member.

To become a full member you need to complete the time attacks (which you've already done) and compete in two races series at either VM or EZT. This is so we can get to know you as a racer and as a person. Also, feel free to jump into a party chat with us whenever you see us online. After you have completed two series, we will have a vote. You will need 10 votes to become a full member.

Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT Sabre

Number of posts : 469

Gamer Tag : EZT Sabre Registration date : 2012-05-13

Favourite Car : Ford GT40
Preferred Class : R2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 8:25 pm

Hey Karl, nice to see you have applied Smile looking forward to the Stockhatch this Monday-Tuesday night. I'll try to get on to run some practice laps and can get a tune ready for the SEAT.
Back to top Go down
EZT Strumlord
1000 - 1249 posts
1000 - 1249 posts
EZT Strumlord

Number of posts : 1042

Gamer Tag : EZT Strumlord Registration date : 2011-10-01

Favourite Car : Seat Leon Supercup

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 11:26 am

Welcome Karl,
I've been very busy with work lately so I have not had a chance to run with you but I'm looking forward to it. In the meantime, I hope you get to know the team and have fun! See you on the track soon.

strumming
Back to top Go down
EZT DJ
750 - 999 posts
750 - 999 posts
EZT DJ

Number of posts : 875

Gamer Tag : EZT DJ Registration date : 2010-02-27

Favourite Car : 2008 Porsche 911 GT2
Preferred Class : A

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 11:36 am

Welcome Karl, see you here and on the track Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.eztmotorsport.net
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

Number of posts : 567

Gamer Tag : EZT Coot Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 1:23 pm

Hey Karl, ran with ya a few times, prolly ran INTO ya too! Shocked Good to see you interested in the Team. Good Luck with the app and will be seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
EZT Jay67
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts
EZT Jay67

Number of posts : 80

Gamer Tag : EZT Jay67 Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 8:48 am

Welcome Karl!!!
Back to top Go down
XxKarlosxX21
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Number of posts : 15

Gamer Tag : XxKarlosxX21 Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:44 pm

Hey guys. after much deliberation and consideration i am pulling my application for joining the club. i have thoroughly enjoyed running with most of you especially coot,lopar,jay, mako, puck and sabre to name a few. with me being uk based i just aint on enough to run with u american based teams. my races r limites as most will know because of working n my children.

i hope to keep everyone i have on my friends list there as i feel i have made some good feiends especially lawerence n lopar.

i wont be lucking to joing another club at present as i dont have the time to commit to one completely.

anyway thanks for consideration..

karl.
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 2:03 pm

Karl, we completely understand and appreciate you letting us know. Thanks for considering EZT and should your situation change, you are welcome to reapply in the future.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 9:08 pm

Good luck Karlos! I'll keep you on my FL and would be happy to race with anytime we get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join EZT   Looking to join EZT Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to join EZT
Page 1 of 1