EZT MOTORSPORT
Welcome back! Please log in!

RegisterEZT MOTORSPORTHomeSearchLog in

The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

Number of posts : 567

Gamer Tag : EZT Coot Registration date : 2012-09-01

The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category.. Empty
PostSubject: The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..   The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category.. EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 10:49 pm

I turned on the flat screen this morning, and as it happens, my initial default channel was a local PBS station.  That reminded me of a situation in the past.  I was living in Dallas, and was a free lance recording engineer, working regularly at a few studios primarily doing music production. A friend of mine said there was this small group interested in a audio production engineer, and suggested I check it out.  I contacted them, and set up a meeting to get the details. A few weeks later, my buddy asked how the meeting went. I told him I turned it down, as " who would wanna do production audio for a start-up venture involving a handful of rug rats and some guy in a big purple dinosaur costume".  Needless to say.... Rolling Eyes 

Come on... I can't be the only one who blantently blew a golden opportunity?
Back to top Go down
EZT TomCat7
1500 - 1999 posts
1500 - 1999 posts
EZT TomCat7

Number of posts : 1578

Gamer Tag : EZT TomCat7 Registration date : 2009-02-19

Favourite Car : 1965 Pontiac GTO
Preferred Class : All

PostSubject: Re: The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..   The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category.. EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 10:37 am

My grand daughter loves to watch Barney and Friends.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://shop.enivausa.com/tomphillips/en-us/
XessIV36
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts
XessIV36

Number of posts : 2678

Gamer Tag : XessIV36 Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..   The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category.. EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 10:40 am

That's crazy coot, only figures right
Back to top Go down
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

Number of posts : 567

Gamer Tag : EZT Coot Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..   The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category.. EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 11:01 am

EZT XessIVLife wrote:
That's crazy coot, only figures right

Really!  There was a guy down the hall at one of the studios that I worked at that wrote jingles - commercial music for TV and radio. He was primarliy a one man operation, using synthesizers for the most part for the instrumentation.  Nice guy, talented musician, but just plugging along.  He got in with the Barney people, and was the music arranger for all the tunes for the project. He was with them for years, made a buttload of cash, and won at least one Grammy for Best Childrens tunes! Everybody that worked on the Barney stuff was driving Beamers and eating at the Ritz. Meanwhile, I still had my '83 Buick, Spam and Beanie Weenies.. lol.  But, I had fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..   The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'My crystal ball was in the shop' category..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: WELCOME TO EZT MOTORSPORT :: General Chat-
Jump to: