EZT MOTORSPORT
Welcome back! Please log in!

RegisterEZT MOTORSPORTHomeSearchLog in

tuning resources

Go down 
AuthorMessage

tuning resources Empty
PostSubject: tuning resources   tuning resources EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:30 am

Im a member of http://diy-racetuning.net/index.html. This place is FULL of invaluable tuning info if your tuning nut like myself. The resources to the left on the front page are absolutely worth a read if you tune. Most of this stuff was written before FM3 came out, but is based on real world tuning and should apply to FM3 as the physics are darn close to spot on. Ive had pretty good luck using the methods described there. They do all use the controller and sometime the tunes dont translate well to the wheel. FYI: I beleive Feurdog was one of the pioneers of DIY and sometimes asks for feedback with his calculator.

So fire up your printer and put some reading material next to the throne. tuning resources Icon_study

Just so you know, It goes without saying that any team related tunes will NOT get posted on the DIY websit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2172

Registration date : 2009-01-20

tuning resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning resources   tuning resources EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:49 am

Great find there chuck. I have contacted them with possible developments of their site and possible joint ventures with EZT.
Back to top Go down

tuning resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning resources   tuning resources EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:31 am

good to hear. I hope it works out. They are a good bunch of guys, and very knowledgable. If there is anything I can do, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tuning resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning resources   tuning resources Empty

Back to top Go down

tuning resources
Page 1 of 1