AuthorMessage
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

Number of posts : 448

Gamer Tag : EZT AXE Registration date : 2011-04-20

EZT Racing : Current and coming events Empty
PostSubject: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

Hey everybody, AXE here, just a reminder and update of some of the races that are going on or upcoming. The Aussie V8 supercar event at FMC is into its second event at Road America, the first race at Nurburg GP was a great race I was never very far from awesome competition, I had Ccarter and/or Mikem battling with me all of the way. Gotta go work calls will continue this latter. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

PostSubject: Re: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

It was another great week of racing. Rd. 2 of the V8 supercar at Road America was intense, a lot of cars on the track led to some close competition. I got a little behind in the begining and lost 2 spots in the standings but I will look to rally this week Hockenhiemring. The VM spec series kicked off at Sedona club, after a poor qualifying run and many laps bumper to bumper with Kestral and Xess( along with a late race trip to the sticky sand in the chicane ) I managed to pull out 3rd place with Kestral in front of me and Xess following close behind for a 2 3 4 finish in lobby 2 for EZT. Then on Saturday Rd. 2 of the Lotus clash took place on Nurburgring GP short, the racing here was also very close, 23 cars showed up and the race to turn 1 was intense. Sorry to Strumlord whose wheel glitched early on what a raw deal that was. Thats all for now got to go see you on the track hopefully in my mirror. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
WarEagle824
750 - 999 posts
750 - 999 posts
WarEagle824

Number of posts : 896

Gamer Tag : EZT WarEagle Registration date : 2010-09-06

Favourite Car : Anything that is a Ford.
Preferred Class : A-D

PostSubject: Re: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 2:47 pm

i wish i was there damn these third shifts!!
Back to top Go down
VVV Trooper
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
VVV Trooper

Number of posts : 608

Gamer Tag : VVV Trooper Registration date : 2010-09-30

Favourite Car : Ariel Atom, Ferrari 458 Italia
Preferred Class : C class-R3

PostSubject: Re: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

I wish I could have made that lotus race, should be there this coming week though.
Back to top Go down
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

PostSubject: Re: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 1:52 pm

After what could be considered the worst DNF week of the year things seem to be back on track. This week the V8 Supercars go to Indy GP for a sure to be excitng round 5 of 6. On Thursday Silverstone National will welcome the VM spec Volvo series, a short, tight track that is sure to keep everyone on their toes, watch your mirrors the leaders may be catching the pack in a big hurry. And last but not least the Lotus Challenge moves to the fridged Alps Stadtplatz no jacket required as this race is going to be hotly contested. Ok thats it for me for now hope to see all of you on the track this week. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts
EZT AXE

PostSubject: Re: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 2:22 pm

Welcome to the start of the 2012 racing season. FMC is kicking it off with 2 series that are sure to be exciting. First on the list is the Radical SR8 cup, stock cars/no tuning, qualifying starts Wed 1/18 at 9pm. After driving this car I can say this is going to be an unpredictable good time. On Sat. 1/21 at 9pm the R3 world tour begins driving a tunable Mosler MT900S starting at the Brickyard on the oval. Cant wait. Also keep an eye on the VM site it looks like an announcement is coming today or tomorrow. With the all of the returning and new members the competition better watch out because EZT is running strong and looking good. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EZT Racing : Current and coming events   EZT Racing : Current and coming events Empty

Back to top Go down

EZT Racing : Current and coming events
Page 1 of 1