EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos Empty
PostSubject: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 2:04 am

Post pics and/or videos of your cars here!!
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 9:44 pm

...took the trucks to the test track last Sunday and this is what happened-

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos B3wi8z
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

Number of posts : 1490

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 9:40 am

That's encouraging!!!
Back to top Go down
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

Number of posts : 567

Gamer Tag : EZT Coot Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 9:43 am

Yep... they kinda like to slide on the roof if you catch the curb wrong.
Back to top Go down
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 6130

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : 2016 PORSCHE Cayman GT4
Preferred Class : E through S

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 1:45 pm

EZT uncabunca wrote:
...took the trucks to the test track last Sunday and this is what happened-

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos B3wi8z
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Back to top Go down
https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com/forum
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 2:55 pm

My ride...

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 2ziu8uo
Back to top Go down
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 8:23 am

Outstanding Paint! cheers
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 11:20 am

Thanks, but I can't take credit for it.  This paint was done by Ramoza for series 2.
Back to top Go down
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 12:17 pm

EZT uncabunca wrote:
Thanks, but I can't take credit for it.  This paint was done by Ramoza for series 2.
An apt tribute, then..Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Wheelwash
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Wheelwash

Number of posts : 41

Gamer Tag : ATP Wheelwash Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 6:45 am

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10692122833_d1e7363943_b

Unfortunately the body has been not working well at all this week, so i havent had chance to do a proper preview for the event, like i usually do, but i shall hopefully make up for that in a few photos along the way, which of course will be all published on the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page , as well as a few on here and Virtual Motorsports as well.

My paint for this series, well i have had this in the locker for far too long, at least 18 months and its one of the few that i managed to hang on to when i lost all my paints about six months ago. Im not the biggest of Mopar fans, but was asked to do one for a former team mate, who then decided to flog my vinyls on his storefront, so he never actually received it. This is the first opportunity to use it really since as im not what you would call Mr Mopar as i have taste in that department (im a Pontiac man).

I will say that the Pick Up 4 box is now (thank you Uncabunca for dropping off in the inbox) fitted where the Optima Batteries logo used to be, as i say, i have had a tricky week this week not working properly, so only have the initial photos i did for the Facebook page last Monday i think and since my time is taken until the off, i wount get a chance to do anymore with them in place till race time.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10691887155_b9e83f9672_b

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10692122873_18f62ea834_b

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday, it will be a fun ride in these things.

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 10:32 am

Brought in a former sponsor from the BTCC series and here's our entry:

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos Cc9k

Back to top Go down
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 4:51 pm

The Ride...

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10786296146_b4bfe0465c_b
Back to top Go down
Wheelwash
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Wheelwash

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 1:33 am

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804730825_d3ed392a40_b

With the main sites slowing down for the season, heading towards the end of year finale'sand of course the launch of Xbox One and Forza 5, it has given myself a chance to have a play in some of the more community based series of late, one such organisation that always put on a entertaining show is EZT Motorsports, they do some pretty good stuff, the Mini Challenge is always popular for example, but they also have a few series that have now appeared more than once and bring something a bit different to the table, i personally love the City Challenge, running stock F Class City Cars, but there was also the Pick Up Cup Series, which unfortunately due to various circumstances, i had never had a chance to participate in, until now!!

Yes, the 2006 Dodge Ram Pick Up Truck, not exactly what you would call a finely tuned race car or erm ....... truck!! But put a limited build on the thing, fill the lobby with similar like minded individuals and you may well be surprised just how good these things are. Pop in a calendar of venues which mixes up some oval racing, shorter club circuit's and the simple genius idea of racing Camino Mini, the track we all know oh so well from the set up laps on various sites, but never had the chance to officially race there in anything and you have a series on your hands, which if anything like the opening round at Sunset Peninsula, is going to be a fun way to spend your Sunday evenings.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804731285_9605b747dc_b

The opening round of the five round series saw the drivers heading out to Florida and the Sunset Peninsula Raceway, for two races around the Club Circuit, first race going the forward way around, the second race, going the other way around. Fourteen drivers this week, thirteen of which made qualifying, unfortunately TG Bobwithajob had been struggling to get the right day for the series, telling everyone it was a Friday Night series, so getting the correct time was never going to happen at the first attempt, thankfully though he did make the start of the first race ........ just!!

An individual series this one, but with representatives from GLR, TG, CRA, ATP and of course the home team in EZT Motorsports, it was certainly a very international grid lined up. EZT Sabre, complete with italian flag on the bonnet, taking the pole position with a time of 1:05:442 from the four flying laps of qualifying. TG Virality taking second, and ATP Wheelwash third, pipping CRA XessIV by 0.001 seconds on his final lap.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804729075_fcaed9d102_b

The opening race saw EZT Sabre flying out front, literally at some points, TG Haydo gradually picking off each driver making his way towards the front, CRA Chaos was another driver making up for lost time in qualifying, coming through to take a third place by the end of the fifteen lapper. TG Bobwithajob was the star of the show though, coming from the back of the grid up to fifth place by the race end, mind his cause helped by a few drivers falling over as Sunset Peninsula claimed its usual array of victims, including myself making yet another entrance to the ATP Wall Of Shame as the Team Gizmo man dodged the ATP Mopar Moody Blues machine, sliding down the banked turn on his roof.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804723836_6b9c618693_b

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804729525_614325b64f_b

The second race of the evening and it was all in reverse, as the Reverse Circuit was the challenge ahead for the drivers this time, a reverse grid as well with EZT Uncabunca taking the pole position and it was suggested that TG Haydo had to race using only the reverse gear in an attempt to slow him down slightly, it didnt work!! There was also a one second roll off delay as well, which really worked well, FC3S GURU took advantage early doors, building up a huge lead as the rest of the field gradually sorted themselves out, unfortunately we lost EZT Sabre who lagged out, as did TG Virality on Lap Six, who also missed his braking point on lap two coming into the tight chicane, somehow missing his fellow Team Gizmo stablemate which would have made for an interesting conversation.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804976293_deaac4d102_b

It was a cracking race to be involved in, TG Haydo eventually making his way through to take another win, a ridiculous fastest lap time in the 1:04's and next week will be celebrating by dressing up as one of the Hooters Girls to please the sponsors of his ride for the series. TG Bobwithajob making it a Team Gizmo 1-2 and CRA Chaos taking a second podium of the evening. A mention to FC£C GURU who was so happy to get to the final corner without falling over, before falling over at the final corner and losing fifth place, and EZT Puckhead who hopefully wont be delivering the new Xbox One's in his Express Delivery truck, as it seem to spend the majority of race two, not on its wheels!!

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10804974753_424706741e_b

All in all, a superb evening of entertainment, many thanks to the host for the evening in EZT Uncanbunca, and CRA XessIV for the qualifying lobby duties also. The appetite is now well and truly dampened for next Sunday and the Benchmark C Oval, which i think will be the first race i have ever done around there. If you would like more details about the series, well the best place is the EZT Motorsports Pick Up Series Thread which has all the information you need to join in the action and if more photos is your thing, the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page is full of them for this series and theres 37 photos from the EZT City Car Challenge Collection if you fancy a trip down memory lane. Theres also a rumour going around that another member of ATP maybe joining the party, when time allows at least, as Gozza78 has a Dodge Ram painted up and ready to go!!

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10813714803_bee03b9172_b

Back to top Go down
EZT Coot
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts
EZT Coot

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 6:52 am

Awesome! Great write-up and pics. as always! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 9:46 am

Fantastic write up bud!!!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 12:33 pm

EZT Coot wrote:
Awesome! Great write-up and pics. as always! 
+1000  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Wheelwash
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Wheelwash

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 7:54 pm

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945982443_b6d65c7e90_c

The second round of the EZT Pick Up Cup took place in Texas on Sunday evening as the Odessa Test Track played host to the Big Boy Ram's and the Benchmark C layout, best described as a wider Martinsville really. Just ten trucks this week unfortunately, but that certainly wasnt cutting down on the action as it turned out to be a couple of crackers. Qualifying saw ATP Wheelwash grabbing the pole position with a 39:256, the best time to do a personal best, with the CRA duo of Chaos and XessIV rounding out the top three.

The opening race, twenty five laps around Benchmark C going the right way round, or anti clockwise for those that dont know (or ex UK Banger Racers)The front three made there plans pretty clear from the off, and that was to spend the entire twenty five five battling each other for the win, TG Bobwithajob was probably hoping to join them, but unfortunately after contact on the first corner found himself attempting to swallow an entire tyre wall.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945785366_72fb29c829_b

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945890764_efd6aedd13_b

The pack behind were all deciding that the battle of the front looked entertaining, and proceeded to battle three and four wide, as two distinct groups formed on the track. CRA CHaos and later CRA XEssIV eventually over hauled ATP Wheelwash out front, Gozza 78 making his debut in the series worked his way into fourth with a race long battle with FC3S GURU, with TG Bobwithajob coming back to claim an impressive sixth spot by the end of the twenty five laps.

Race two was action packed, Midnite Rider leading the drivers away, with the one second roll off delay, CRA Chaos was going to have his hands full in this one looking for the double. GLR Nelly in the Namco Pac-Man Special took an early lead and was giving it everything to stay ahead of the hard charging TG Bobwithajob, looking to make amends from the disappointing first race result. ATP Wheelwash and CRA XessIV had pretty much decided that the battle in the opening race was so entertaining that attempting to do the same for the next twenty five was a brilliant idea as they both got the inside line working well.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945982703_79b2b1e99f_b

Lap nine though saw a dramatic twist to the tale and well, for TG Bobwithajob, it turned out to be one of thos nights really, having finally overthrown GLR Nelly on point, he was going side by side with ATP Wheelwash, both giving plenty of room, unfortunately the bright pink #64 didnt quite give as much room to the outside wall, but instead of scrapping the wall, managed to find the tyre stack halfway down the straight which resulted in a flying Dodge Ram.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945982553_b5961583cb_o EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945735575_1cd08d6d55_o EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945786146_964a4e2cf2_o

The bad news for ATP Wheelwash was he somehow took the back end of the ATP Mopar truck in a move that would have been classed as perfection timing. The audition for Dancing With The Stars next season is looking more and more likely after the beautiful spin down the back straight, for TG Bobwithajob, well it summed the night up really.

Thankfully, no damage done, although CRA XessIV did capitalize, building a gap and taking the win, again from team mate in Chaos in second, so both sharing the points on the evening. GLR Nelly taking a well deserved podium spot in race two.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 10945891634_fb2fa8aee7_b

Another superb night of entertainment then, and a big one on the calendar next up, as Camino Mini plays host, the track we all know so well from the set up races on various sites, has its own set of thirty lappers.

If you would like more details about the series, well the best place is the EZT Motorsports Pick Up Series Thread which has all the information you need to join in the action and if more photos is your thing, the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page is full of them for this series.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 9:02 pm

Another great read! Coffee News 
Back to top Go down
bobwithajob
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts

Number of posts : 2077

Gamer Tag : bobwithajob Registration date : 2010-02-25

Favourite Car : Porsche 944S
Preferred Class : A

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 10:41 pm

Thumbs Up 

On my replay I don't appear to be heading into the tires at that much of an angle and explode off of them while being a good foot away
It happens Razz
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 12:14 pm

Superb write-up!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 11:44 am

Some of the action from Camino Mini...

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 2pyuts1
Back to top Go down
Wheelwash
25 - 49 posts
25 - 49 posts
Wheelwash

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 9:41 am

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11295651373_c7602d5e8e_z

Unfortunately due to poor health, i missed the third round of the series at Camino Mini, and well i was gutted as it was the round i highlighted for the entire series as like many people, i do think its great fun around there, and along with the Thanksgiving break last weekend, its been a while since the 2006 ATP Mopar Ram hit the track, thankfully, it was back to business this weekend and the Sedona Raceway Park being the venue for two races around the tight and tricky Speedway Circuit, first one way, then the other way.

The practice in the week up to the event had been restricted for myself, as i been really busy of late and so not had the chance to practice much, but i did get a chance for a good ninety minute session before the race itself and with a good all round tune fitted to the Dodge Ram Truck, i was hoping to be amongst the leaders. Oh how wrong was i!! The laptimes in the race thread had the drivers in the mid to lower 38 second bracket, i never achieved this in a clean lap throughout practice, qualifying or the two races themselves, thankfully though, i had a solid line and a very comfortable truck to drive, i was hoping that would be enough.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11295536395_5dc70025df_c

Qualifying, well how close do you want it, after the opening hree laps, i was pole, and seventh in the space of around thirty seconds, but a last lap dash saw me move up to fifth with a time of 39:003, oh and if your wondering that you cant get any quicker than that without dropping into the 38's, well you would be wrong, i actually better that time twice in the races and still didnt break into the 38's. Third through eighth were separated by less than 0.1 seconds, but it was EZT Uncabunca taking pole position with a magnificent 38:417 around the venue to which he does like alot.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11304420213_fa0f46187a_c

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11304376294_d214a3823f_c

The opening race of the evening was extremely frantic to say the least, a couple of restarts required as well, although the second one being a massive lagbomb as one driver commented just how far Nelly was inside him!!! Third time lucky though and after a hectic couple of laps, side by side racing being on the agenda right the way down the pack, the field slowly started sorting itself out. CRA XessIV was the first to realize that the luck for the race was only going to be heading in one direction, as he found himself travelling down the back straight on two wheels, GLR Nelly had the first spin out, clobbering the wall out of Turn Four.

Gozza though decided to save the worst luck of the lot though, an incident which has gained him a spot on the ATP Wall Of Shame as he went wall riding out of Turn Four, only to iterally climb the wall, rollover and land right in front of the #36 Scorpion Truck of CRA XessIV, theres one thing for sure, it left the ATP Mopar Truck in quite a mess!

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11304422443_3ec985e12b_c

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11304354376_88837c9f79_c

Out the front, CRA Chaos had took the lead and was building it, EZT Uncabunca and TG Virality battling it out for second, with EZT Mako 6669 keeping a watchful eye close behind in fourth. Coming into Turn Three and TG Virality tried a move up the inside, but unfrtunately slid up into the #11 Penske Truck which caused the two trucks to hit the wall, leaving a pile of smoke behind them.

Now usually i would celebrate this fact, but due to the incident in question, it did mean i could re enact a classic moment from Days Of Thunder and going high through the tyre smoke as the crashing cars were slipping now the track, for a brief second, i was Cole Trickle!! To be fair on the replay, i was nowhere near the spinning cars and the smoke wasnt exactly blocking the track, but in my mind it was this

although, it actually looked like this

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11305450063_060d8f8226_c

The second race of the evening was a far calmer affair, the bad luck of Race One was well and truly ended for CRA XessIV and GOZZA78, as they got out front and duelled for the glory of the win, the CRA man coming out on top this time around, EZT Uncabunca had an absolute stormer, coming from seventh on the grid through to second by the end of the twenty five lapper, not as easy as you may think fwith a one second roll off delay at the start.

Race one winner CRA Chaos found some bad luck left over by his team mate in race one, Midnite Rider managed to barrel roll the Green Leaf Truck, while his fellow GLR team mate GLR Nelly was beginning to run out of appropriate swear words for the wall out of Turn Two which had taken a real liking for the outside of his Namco Truck.

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos 11304378794_39a98df353_c

All in all, another superb night of action, CRA Chaos has pretty much sewn up the Championship going into the final round at Bernese Alps next week, but thats not going to stop the rest from turning out to say goodbye to the 2013 racing season on EZT Motorsports, especially with just eight points separating second, third and fourth in the standings.  

If you would like more details about the final round, well the best place is the EZT Motorsports Pick Up Series Thread which has all the information you need to join in the action and if more photos is your thing, the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page is full of them for this series.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 10:34 am

Another excellent write up Wheel! Pretty exciting to not only see a picture of my ride prominently featured at the top of the page, but to get a mention as well. Kind of feels like I finally hit the big time!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 12:24 pm

Absolutely brilliant, Wheel! One of your best write-ups!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

Number of posts : 117

Gamer Tag : Midnite Rider Registration date : 2011-01-09

Preferred Class : R Class Junky

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 8:50 pm

Twisted Evil  Here is a video of the roll I had due to "someone" hitting the wall.  

Bang Head
 crash
 strumming

Last edited by Midnite Rider on Sat 14 Dec 2013, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 10:04 am

I like the multiple views!
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 1:04 pm

Looks like there was a third truck that just squeaked by there.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Rider
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts
Midnite Rider

Number of posts : 117

Gamer Tag : Midnite Rider Registration date : 2011-01-09

Preferred Class : R Class Junky

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos EmptySat 14 Dec 2013, 2:51 pm

Thanks Mako, I thought it would make a more interesting video.

Yeah, Unca someone else was able to squeek by. I almost did myself and got caught at the last second. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos   EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Pics & Videos
Page 1 of 1